STREFOWA Roadshows: Meet us in person!
On our roadshows in all of the 5 STREFOWA countries (AUT, CZ, IT, HU, PL) we want to meet you! They are all a little bit different, but they have in common the aim to raise awareness for food waste and show what can be done to #reducefoodwaste.
STREFOWA Roadshows in Austria
STREFOWA Roadshows in the Czech Republic
- Festival Alimenterre (The World on a Plate): 21.9 -24.9.2017
- Festival Alimenterre (The World on a Plate): September 2018
- Festival Pohoda Slovakia - food waste and responsible foodconsumption workshops (With a cooperation of Zivica -Slovakia) 5-7.7.2018
STREFOWA Roadshows in Italy
- International Festival on Food Journalism 22-23-24 Feb 2018 in Turin (Italy)
- Riciclarte (local competition about re-use of waste by schools) in Asti: May 2018
- International Festival of local food and wine of Asti province in Asti: September 2018
STREFOWA Roadshows in Hungary
- 29.09.2017: Researchers Night at the Bay Zoltan Institute in Miskolc and Budapest
- 02.2018: Becherovka Miskolci Kocsonya Farsang at Miskolc
- 6-9.09.2018: 27th Budapest Winefest at Buda Castle
If you missed the roadshow in Hungary, you can still download the infomaterial that was handed out at the roadshow, like this beautiful leftover cook booklet in Hungarian:
STREFOWA Roadshows in Poland
- Jarmark Pawłowicki (Pawłowice fair) Wrocław, – a family friendly fete/festival organised by WUELS to promote broadly understood natural sciences (e.g. horticulture, animal care, culinary, healthy lifestyle) among general public: May 2018/19
- The concept can be also used during city organised events promoting proper waste management.
- POLAGRA FOOD - International Trade Fair for Food, 25-28 September 2017