#reducefoodwaste in Central Europe: Umbrella Organisation to reduce and manage food waste in Central Europe
To continue some of the work from the STREFOWA project after the project ends, the #reducefoodwaste in Central Europe umbrella organisation will be founded. The umbrella organisation will be founded at the Conference on Food Waste Reduction and Management in Vienna. Are you interested to be a part of it?
The vision of the #reducefoodwaste in Central Europe umbrella organisation
Planned activities and services
The aim of the #reducefoodwaste in Central Europe umbrella organisation is to create a network to #reducefoodwaste in Central Europe by:
- give visibility to initiatives that #reducefoodwaste in Central Europe online and offline
- provide contacts to experts, active people
- organize an annual #reducefoodwaste conference within the region of Central Europe and
- an annual #reducefoodwaste award
- organize working groups on specific topics
- create and distribute material on food waste reduction and management
- policy influencing
The #reducefoodwaste in Central Europe umbrella organisation is for you! To #reducefoodwaste it is necessary to get active on all levels. We will offer memberships for NGOs, Large enterprises, Public entities, universities, research centers, SME, individual members. Membership fees will be publish beginning 2019. To be notified about the founding, please fill out this form without any commitment.
If you have a question or would like to be involved in the founding of this #reducefoodwaste in Central Europe umbrella organisation please write to DI Marta Cociancig email@example.com.